Wednesday 2 November 2011

Eylure Naturalites 107 vs. No.7 Extravagent Lash

I never go on a night out without my trusty Eylure Naturalites False Eyelashes 107, however last week I noticed No.7 had brought out their own range of lashes and seen as though I had a £5 No.7 voucher I thought I would give them a try, especially as I would only have to pay £2.50! The sales assistant was really enthusiastic towards them which made me even more intrigued to try them out.

To say I was disappointed is an understatement, the glue used to secure the lashes to the plastic casing in the box was so strong that as I peeled them away all shape was lost and rather than having a nice curl, the lashes were sticking out in all different directions. Trying to salvage and re-shape them, I applied the clear adhesive but I couldn't really see where it was going so it took slightly longer than I would normally expect to apply false lashes. Eventually, I managed to secure each of the lashes in place but it just didn't look right, purchasing the 60 Extravagant Lash I was hoping for a really dramatic effect for Halloween but this was just not the case. My eyes looked as if I had just applied lashings of Mascara - there wasn't much length at all!  

The lashes I normally wear retail at £5.25 and can be re-used 2-3 times depending on how much mascara I add, they're really easy to use, last all night and can be applied in seconds!! I think this has made me realise just how good Eylure lashes are!




No comments:

Post a Comment