Friday 11 November 2011

Nails Inc - Mini Magnetic Manicure - Bargain!

So I've been hearing a lot about these revolutionary 'Magnetic Nails' over the past few weeks and yesterday finally checked into the Nails Inc site to get a cheeky look! I had to buy a colleague a gift who like me adores beauty products and has a particular love of looking after her nails. After watching the video online and creating a buzz with all the other women in the office I visited Selfridges in the Trafford Centre and bought her the Houses of Parliament polish, which might I add, she was over the moon with and couldn't wait to get home to try it out! Whilst on the subject we also bought her an Estee Lauder Double Wear gift set at the bargain price of £22, great Christmas gift!

So anyway, back to the manicure! Whilst I was there I noticed Nails Inc are currently offering a Mini Magnetic Manicure for just £5, a saving of £12.50, amazing! The mini manicure was great, not only did the nail technician show me how to use the magnetic polish she asked me any problems I felt I had with my nails and showed me which Nails Inc products could help, to which I have added the Weak, Peeling and Bendy Nail Treatment Pack to my Christmas wish list!

To be honest I couldn't believe how it easy it is to do, Vanessa the nail technician did the usually filing, base coat, first coat etc and then one by one she applied a second coat after which placing the magnet over the nail (not touching) for about 2 seconds and that was it!

It's day two and the varnish is still in tack which I'm over the moon about as my nails have a tendency to peel at the top. The magnetic nail varnishes are available in three colours - Trafalger Square, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben for £13, I was told more colours will be available in time. I'd definitely recommend booking yourself in for one as £5 is a bargain for any manicure never mind a Nails Inc one! Hurry though, they're only available until 11th December, I've already booked my next one!

1 comment:

  1. There fake Rolex are four color variations, including three regular models in black, red, and green, plus a limited edition of 1,700 pieces with a graduated replica watches gold-to-black colored dial reminiscent of the vivid colors of the popular ORIENT Jaguar Focus watch from the replica watches uk 1970s.
    The Retro Future Camera collection, originally launched in 2005, is inspired by the classic mechanical fake rolex rangefinder cameras of the 1950s, with a distinctive dial designed to resemble a camera’s lens aperture blades. The replica rolex bezel adds to the effect by mimicking the aperture ring on a mechanical camera. The crown and crown guard evoke the winding lever and the square fake watches top of a camera cover. New to the design is a caseback that simulates a rolex replica viewfinder.

    ReplyDelete